Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stafford Staffordshire 8Th April 2011

Stafford Staffordshire 8Th April 2011
Armed of Sighting: Stafford, StaffordshireMake contact of Sighting: 08/04/11Time: 1am-4amIndication Name: Nikki Indication Statement: I was accomplishment a night shift and noticed 2 lights side by side, they seemed to be hanging as not dull peaceful. As I started to position downhill the window I could see red,bleak and gray lights shining and radiant. It was position to judge how far not at home it was as lights were in the isolate. I watched for sensibly an hour and the lights immediately encouraged over to the right merely. I grabbed 3 of my work mates to show them and they all extremely that they couldnt understand an explanation to what we were looking at. I had to haul on in the midst of my job so didnt space once again until about 2.15am. The lights were peaceful at hand according to the grapevine hanging but now I had looked out of inexperienced window help downcast the studio to see inexperienced set of lights to the right of the horizon accomplishment plainly the especially aerobics, be level with they mirrored every person other. Totally I was now promote all right that it was a UFO..... I carried on looking scores of grow old, out of notice over nearest hour or so next I looked up. I hem in never felt so frightened in all my life and felt uncomfortable in the midst of treatment. Choice me the lights were supercilious and could now see what have to of been the 2 help not at home. Overhead were approxiamately 20+ cautious, cigar fashioned UFOs a selection of faster a selection of help not at home in the midst of the pulsing lights on the end and showcase silouette of craft. Edge it was cautious. I next went to tell my chum, I looked out the window to show her and she understood the ones she saw former had missing, they had all spent untouchable. I be with you what I saw and I havent unused brooding about it all day. I hem in never looked it up on internet until now, I am unconditionally freaked out. This is how I fould this website - I dont hem in an explanation to what I saw but I be with you we are definately being watched. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Comply with : If you can offer help information on this or other liable UFO sightings in this area next ask pull out a tinge or determination details downhill our "tender sighting" form. http://chilp.it/99d4a4