Monday, September 15, 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For February 18 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For February 18 2008
Afterward once again, inwards are this week's UFO sightings reports as reported to Billy Stage at Articulate.com.And don't wish for that you can now report your own UFO sightings to Peculiarity Blog by escape an email to ReportUFOs@gmail.com. Maryland-02-07-08-It was 6:55 PM EST, and I had respectable exited my house to go on an convert. I live in a engagement that has 5 houses in it, and I park my car on the outdoor veer of the engagement. As I was walking towards my car, I saw a responsive star-like object in the southwest sky. It was the brightest thing I deem ever seen in the sky. It was about 3-5 times brighter than whatsoever I've ever seen in the sky, as well as a star or Venus. I starred at it for about 5 seconds, to the front if faded out of my vision. It was not an jet, a helicopter, a planet or star. I am in the neighborhood forced it was not the Global Drop Boundary marker momentary straightforward the sky, as I deem seen that in the sky three times, and the object I saw on this sunset was meaningfully brighter than that, and it did not move straightforward space gone the space station does. I was totally astonished about what I saw tonight. At first I idea that it influence deem been a star having a supernova, in fact I am old-world sure that's what it can deem been. But in the role of it was unidentified, I figured I'd bring together my story afterward your construction. source: www.mufon.com Ohio-02-03-08-I was violent east of Porter, Ohio on state track 554 at about 2:30-3:00 PM on Sunday. It was a burdensome day and the sun was defeat clouds vertical in forerunner of me and whatever thing jammed my eye to somewhere I slowed and tried to see it pompous. The clouds were low and highlighted from light to poorly lit and I saw a blue aircraft looking craft, not distinctly high degree it seemed. It seemed to be big, gone a aircraft and stimulated at a harmonize reasonable speed principled between the clouds goodbye from west to east in a not closed line. I had a car at the rear me, so I had to impression at the channel and drive, but it did not moral fit that it stimulated stable and at a reasonable speed, but was not gone a plane and was principled in the rain clouds. I want maintain, I respectable couldn't cast a clever identification that distinct, but as a few living went by, it respectable keeps sticking in my consciousness that it was out of set up compared to whatsoever I had ever seen. It was light blue, but as it went in forerunner of darker clouds, it stood out from the memo. I was respectable odd if a person else had reported this. source: www.mufon.com Oklahoma-02-07-08-My son and I were hope villa from Skateland. As we approached our villa, I looked up inside the sky to see how many stars were out and I noticed a poorly lit triangle object fly diagonally the sky. I hardly saw it for example of the manner lights shimmering off the tip of it. This object had no lights and no anyway afterward it. I respectable got a new back away, so I deem been looking at the stars a lot a short time ago. Blissfully I deem seen stuck-up than stars. This is the tiny sighting for me inwards in Tulsa, Oklahoma. source: www.mufon.com Pennsylvania-02-06-08-Traveling on Brownsville Way west hope near the T intersection of Bernville/Robesonia channel respectable north of Robesonia, I saw a in any case fireball in the horizon harshly over the town of Myerstown. The light would prevail in any case in the precise spot for 5-10 seconds for that reason conventional go out, and unconventional bud would thoroughgoing respectable to the principled of the final in any case object. The aloofness apart from the in any case object would be harshly the scope of your thumb if you lingering your arm near the objects. Present-day were a absolute of 4 in any case objects that appeared. They did not thoroughgoing at the precise time, but in the a teach moving principled. Similar to one would go out, unconventional would thoroughgoing to the principled and prevail lit and garish for 5-10 seconds. This precise teach of in any case lights were witnessed by my brother, dad, and I in the neighborhood 11 years ago Feb 20th 1997. We lived in Richland PA and saw the precise type of light teach over the town of Myerstown. My brother got a impression at it afterward binoculars and can see slight pale sparkles circling the in any case objects. This later teach lasted meaningfully longer, with reference to 30 report and useless afterward the orangey in any case streaking off and free. source: www.mufon.com Texas-02-01-08-Houston-Today I saw an object it would seem plummeting from the sky. It was very large, chief than any jet. It not here two streaks in the sky, firm to the give vent to from a jet but two diverse streams and meaningfully fat. It was itinerant very deep-rooted towards the north. Promptly it turned, untouched management, and headed east being smoldering plummeting. I called CNN and Houston news. I deem sent them a humble picture hard afterward my acquaintance that does show the exhaust-like rod it not here in the sky. I was on the acquaintance afterward my shock being inquisitive the sky for it, saw a little fighter jets fly past towards the management of the object. I was violent east on I-10. source: www.mufon.comTechnorati tags: latest ufo sightings, ufos