Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Crikvenica

Ufo Sighting In Crikvenica
UFO SIGHTING IN CRIKVENICA, PRIMORJE-GORSKI KOTAR COUNTY ON JULY 19TH 2013 - WAS LYING DOWN LOOKING AT THE SKY AND THEN IT PASSED ABOVE ME, MADE A SEMICIRCLE MOVE AND WENT BACK TO THE DIRECTION IT CAME FROM

I was lying down looking at the sky With my friend when i saw it, and he saw it also, so I am 100% sure it was real, and so is he. A yellow-orange glow with a same-colored, much more brighter object in the center of the glow passed, in a straight path, from West, above us, made a semicircle and went back the way it came from, but, not completely. On the straight way back it suddenly made a right turn upwards and disappeared. It was moving quite fast. My friend was rapturous and couldn't believe his eyes. I didn't share he's excitement because this is not the first time i saw the UFO. And believe me I don't even care if someone after reading this will think that what i saw maybe wasn't a spaceship. I know what I saw, and i want to know more.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.