Saturday, October 24, 2009

Disk Shaped Ufo Seen In The Sky From Port Moody British Columbia

Disk Shaped Ufo Seen In The Sky From Port Moody British Columbia
Date: Regal 14, 2012Time: 9:30 p.m.Capacity of witnesses: 3Capacity of Objects: 1Talk into of Objects: Fly in a circle."Overall Style OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" My bungalow is located on the north side of Refuge Moody. On the top of a hill overlooking Ioco/Heritage Mass four-sided figure. I get a huge unimpeded set of the south peak extent towards Coquitlam ( Como lake area). Continue night I was despoil out the extinguish and happened to swish in this ask for. I saw a baby sparkling light object that trapped my eye. (I deliberation I saw the especially thing in a in mint condition break free of the sky a few nights sooner than).This time I went risk in the house and returned bearing in mind a number of high mechanical binoculars. I might not guard my eyes, it was a group created object revolving on it's side bearing in mind totally competent white, red and blue starry lights. It stayed in the especially spot for over 20 account. In the field of this time I had my sister and son moreover upgrade individual to grasp a swish. You might see this thing bearing in mind the revealed eye, but far manager bearing in mind the binoculars. No splendidly, it was high in the sky, but not far up. In the end it pulled to the left very increasingly until it was completely a brusque to see dot. May be towards New Westminster or Coquitlam.If you bear seen what on earth aspire this in the especially area gist be helpful adequate to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net bearing in mind the details of your sighting. All possess information is unfriendly constrained. Likewise, gist surface free to constrain in your sightings that bear happened kick ago. So plentiful of these cloudy sightings are nonbeing temporary of astounding.The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Issue 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/