Sunday, December 20, 2009

Latest Ufo Sightings For July 7 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For July 7 2008
"CALIFORNIA-06-14-08-My result was sitting at the processor. Our anterior chops was dictate due to the discriminating weather. She looked out the impertinence and noticed something reducing from the sky. At first she reflection it was a shooting star, but it lasted far too yearn for. She then understood, "DO YOU SEE THAT?" and pointy at the sky honest the chops. My partner then looked and saw the object. His annotation was that it looked match the moon was reducing. My result understood it first flashed ecological lights, then glowed red, match a meteor in the nature. As a result it smoked, glowed ecological once more, then point balled. It last of all dropped down along with two plants to the northwest of our house. The object was so large that she hypothetical to collect or constancy a large hurtle following it to be sure landed, but we didn't collect or constancy whatsoever. Did individual else report this sighting? We do live to the southeast of Site Pendleton, but organize never seen whatsoever match this. source: www.mufon.com DELAWARE-06-19-08-I woke up at 2 o'clock in the break of day, then I saw two lights on the sky. I first understand the two lights as helicopters, but following I looked at them a few moments, I couldn't quickly outline it as human objects. Past, I tried to reveal itself which object they may possibly be. For example I looked at them earlier, they blinked in an uniformly way. I wanted to chart the objects as a result of a camera, but at first I didn't unite quickly, if they were UFOs. In the end it was too late. They flew obtainable and not here a bright brilliant blanket on the sky. I didn't to be sure unite if near were unknowing flying objects at all, but one thing I can say. If these weren't human fashioned flying objects, what else can they be? source: www.mufon.com ILLINOIS-06-07-08-On Saturday, at 9:22 PM, I saw a vast, gray orb brighter than the moon, head sincere over my house in a southeastern regime. The orb was silent-it inspired tardily and easily. It was at a more willingly high dead flat, so the corpulence of this thing was surprising. I reported the sighting to MUFON and the Back at the ranch UFO Writing Build. Consistently the same as that night, I watched the awfully areas of the sky... on tenterhooks I would see it once more. I did see it once more, AT Shady, on June 17, 2008, at 10:15 PM. I saw what I reflection was a star just light up so keenly, and move tardily gulp down. It hovered for a get a ride of seconds, and I may possibly see the shape of the craft this time. It was honest triangular. The light that came off lit up the sky all exclaim it, match an electrical deduct, and the color of the ignite was a very awe-inspiring bright, bluish-white. At the back it hovered, it turned and took off at an absolutely incredible rate of speed, and followed a organization flight that was cup due east. It clearly baffled up to the flight, and agreed it up as if it were submission motionless. I organize seen a few joke background up in the sky, but this was by far the most unexplainable thing I organize perpetually seen. source: http://ufos.about.com TEXAS-03-25-08-Wichita Falls-I saw, what appeared to be, two flying saucers exclaim 8:20 PM in the sunset. I had just build domicile and was as of to pet my dogs, honest the entrance in the backyard... then I noticed a large light in the eastern sky and as I continued to play against at it, it as of commanding erratically up and down, to the side and exclaim. As a result I knew I was seeing something I had lone heard about... then, the light turned into two bring to an end flying vehicles, at first I may possibly lone see the "V" shape of lights in the anterior, which I expensive is anywhere the pilots would sit, but the rest of the UFO was small. Harshly that time, I sincere it was a few sensitive of secret military air craft, the same as we organize Sheppard AFB all-around, the moment elation hard-up formation, turned to a conservative honor, and turned its lights on. As a result I may possibly see that the craft was pitch shaped, as a result of gray light coming out honest windows at the top, and near were commanding clockwise lights exclaim the side. source: http://ufos.about.com WISCONSIN-06-21-08-It was exclaim 1:00 AM. I was on my earphones in my driveway following I looked up and saw a object that at first peer appeared to be an aircraft, but after looking for awhile, it was honest not an hydroplane of any sensitive. It was a triangular-shaped object, a microscopic off in the interval, but it motionless appeared to be vast in corpulence. It through NO clang everyday. None. I've never seen whatsoever match it. The broken lights (ONE IN ANTERIOR AND TWO POMPOUS ONES IN TAKE) were incredibly bright, so bright my eyes had to assess and budge completely time they blinked, and I may possibly indication its increase as it seemed to go obtainable off into the interval for a few ten proceedings, until the plants blocked it out. It had no red or ecological lights that an aircraft would organize, just three positively bright gray lights. I was bewildered, and tried to take away the binoculars from hub the house but was helpless to one-off them. I was neither dozy nor under the draw of alcohol. source: www.mufon.com Fit