Monday, March 22, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Lancaster Kentucky On July 13Th 2013 5 Lights Rising

Ufo Sighting In Lancaster Kentucky On July 13Th 2013 5 Lights Rising
UFO SIGHTING IN LANCASTER, KENTUCKY ON JULY 13TH 2013 - 5 LIGHTS RISING

Just before sunset, approx. 9:15pm on July 13th 2013. I was driving home from the local store/gas station on highway 34 in KY and saw 3 orange firery lights in the sky. They were rising and seemed to also be coming towards me. The lowest one was just above tree top level it also appeared to be the farthest away from me. I then noticed a 4th light appear from the horizon and closely followed the same path. I pulled my car off the road and noticed several other cars also stopped and pointing at the lights. A fifth light also appeared from just above the horizon. The speed of the lights rising, intermitently changed from slow (almost hovering) to quick short bursts. As the lights rose out of sight, they seemed to make u turns while rising. Then 1 by 1 they disappeared as they rose up and away from me. I was in the Air Force for many years and have seen alot of planes, jets, and ballons but, I can honestly say that this was something I have never witnessed before.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.