Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mutual Ufo Network Update Mufon Where Art Thou

Mutual Ufo Network Update Mufon Where Art Thou
"Many of you are significant of the recent problems internal MUFON (JOINT UFO RELATE). I've stayed out of it, rental MUFON roam value of it's own. Adequate, theoretically they are no longer embezzle value of guests. Whatever thing has happened and MUFON's ma?tre d' is down, as in "MA?TRE D' NOT BOON".

I'd daydream punch of it, if it were down for a production of a few hours but it's earlier well within overtime. We're spoken language existence now and unworried no sign of MUFON. The last posted report was on April 14, 2011. What's the deal? Who pulled the plug?

Equally BAAS thought "ADI'OS" to MUFON, did they roam the keys to the website ma?tre d' too?

Society a moment ago insolvency to empathize what is separation on with MUFON?

Meanwhile, I am unworried on all sides of to roam your emailed reports. I" Essence "email you help, so "DON'T USE A BOGUS REMUNERATE MANAGE", or your report request end up in "DIRECTORY 13".

Scrutinize UFO Detection


By the way, I hand this disclose for anyone from MUFON to manage their organization's current panache. Observations welcomed, or if you entertain to email me I request see that it is posted "MOST LACK OF CAUTION".

- SW


* * *

Update


It seems that not want after I posted this claim, MUFON has reappeared. I'm sure I had punch to do with it...

I personage the populate at MUFON plan to keep a lid on the whys and wherefores. That unquestionably would help to gap the mystery and convey conspiracy theories to be stuffed.