Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Coshocton

Ufo Sighting In Coshocton
UFO SIGHTING IN COSHOCTON, OHIO ON AUGUST 18TH 2013 - SAW IT IN THE SKY AND JUMPED UP WATCHED IT FOR A MIN OR TWO CHANGED FROM SAUCER TO CIGAR SHAPE THE CLOSER IT GOT TO US DIDN'T MAKE ANY NOISE

My girlfriend and I was sitting on the back porch smoking a cigarette I was laying down looking at the stars and I moved my eyes towards the objects and jumped up and went to the yard when I first saw them they looked like they was saucer shaped and had a field around them that was glowing green and yellow mainly then they got closer and from 70 to 75 degrees they started changing shape from saucer like to cigar shaped and they looked to be about 1000 ft in elevation and when they got to 105 to 110 degrees they changed back to saucer shape but the body of object looked almost transparent the whole time we watched them I had my phone halfway out of my pocket to take a picture but it was like I couldn't take my eyes off of the object and we watched for a minute and a half to two mins and they disappeared over my neighbors house and path of movement had a slight turn but kept going the same speed and this happened aug 18 at 120 am and normally I wouldn't file a report on this but me and my friend and his girlfriend seen what looked to be the same two objects this morning aug 25 at 101 am please get in touch with me because I'd really like to find out what these things are!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.