Friday, July 1, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Senaca New York On October 20Th 1979 Small Sphere Of Light Suddenly Appeared In My Line Of Vision Above The Tree Tops

Ufo Sighting In Senaca New York On October 20Th 1979 Small Sphere Of Light Suddenly Appeared In My Line Of Vision Above The Tree Tops
I was at a Military Installation working as a Military Policeman in upper state New York. I was in a vehicle in charge of a special five man team that was patrolling on the base and outside the perimeter of the base. We were to stay away from the rest of the Platoon of MP's that were on guard duty inside the restricted area. I can't remember the exact date,but I kept my flak jacket on while in the vehicle to stay warm. Also I remember it was a little after five am and it was still dark. I told my driver to park at the plant inside the restricted area and position the vehicle so that we could watch the civilians entering the site at six am. I told the team to rest until the civilian workers start to arrive. I was sitting in the passenger side up front and just looking out at the plant. A sphere of light dropped down out of the sky probably 800 - 1,200 ft right in my line of sight at the other end of the parking lot just above the tree line. It was just hovering there a sphere of light. Best described as a UFO. Never saw anything like it, just hovering spinning light? I starting yelling at the the other men in the team to look at this! Just as I did that it zig zagged, right left about five times while going up and disappeared in the sky. Never saw anything move that fast and with a zig zag motion. Nobody else on the team saw it.It was only a matter of 2-3 seconds and gone. Never reported it. This is the first time writing about it. I am retired law enforcement and was watching a program today about Mufon investigators interviewing some creditable witnesses about sightings today and decided to tell someone. End of Report.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You