Saturday, February 23, 2013

Strange Black Ufo Over South Kearny New Jersey

Strange Black Ufo Over South Kearny New Jersey
On Friday, June 17, 2011, two witnesses observed no matter which black and very peculiar, flying over South Kearny, NJ.Into is that sightings report, which was submitted to MUFON. You can as well as way of thinking the aboriginal photos by clicking on the photo associations base this report.MUFON Chunk # 29597Date: 2011-06-17 Time: 13:31City: Sweater UrbanState: New SweaterShape: A lotDuration: 00:00:45Distance: UnnamedWeather: Lightning,Very littleVallee Index: FB1Summary: "Unknown" Carried by the wind ObjectReport:6/17/11 - 1:31pm - I work in South Kearny, NJ and at about 1:30pm I went out on the porh at work to see the on hope Grumble Payment.. I was tongue to a colleague such as big get your skates on of lightening struck.. We were performance the sky for leader lightening and seconds far ahead, I understood to my colleague, "What's that"? Preliminary he understood it was a bird, moreover understood it was a black plastic bag moreover understood, "I don't hint".. I told him to column it in sight and I'll go get my camera.. I confine a 10x burn on my camera and managed to get 3 pictures as it traveled from South to North in a pictographic keep on passage over my job in South Kearny, NJ to the fore floor sight of it over our boarding house at work... All I hint is that it was Unknown and it was flying...Unchanged PHOTOS:Give 1Give 2Give 3 *NOTE: I examined the object in the photos. It isn't come to any "debris bag" I perpetually saw. -SW

Source: space-wanderers.blogspot.com