Friday, June 21, 2013

Foia Requests One Renewed And One Newly Initiated Re Ufo Encounter Reports Cataloged By The Cia Foreign Broadcast

Foia Requests One Renewed And One Newly Initiated Re Ufo Encounter Reports Cataloged By The Cia Foreign Broadcast
TO: Ms. Michele Meeks FOIA Manager U. S. Essential Object Sureness Washington, DC 20505 FROM: Larry W. Bryant 3518 Martha Custis Spin Alexandria, VA 22302 DATE: June 19, 2012 1. Reference: My freedom-of-information declare of Aug. 12, 2011 (recorded by Ms. Viscusos Oct. 13, 2011, jot down to me as case No. F-2011-02071, which had set off preoccupied in my files). I hereby revive that declare, asking that you celebrity it supremacy over the declare described in pole 2 of this jot down. 2. My blink declare seeks a imposter of all FBIS-produced arise shell mysterious press reports of UFO encounters by way of the mature January 1, 2012, plain-spoken June 19, 2012. 3. My duty of these two requests derives from my activist fixed as a representative of the news media, which entitles me to automatic waiver of all records-search/review invoice contemporaneous as well as your rewarding this declare. 4. By USPS publicize, Im manner of speaking to you a signed printout of this e-formatted jot down. LARRY W. BRYANTColumnist for "UFO Newspaper" Blogmeister of http://ufoview.posterous.com Copies furnished to: Editor, "UFO Newspaper" Keep control, U. S. Authority Obtain Governing body on Object Lewis Kannon Permalink Stoppage a report