Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Gypsum Colorado On September 23Rd 2013 Small Fast Changing Color

Ufo Sighting In Gypsum Colorado On September 23Rd 2013 Small Fast Changing Color
UFO SIGHTING IN GYPSUM, COLORADO ON SEPTEMBER 23RD 2013 - SMALL FAST CHANGING COLOR.

This is the 7th time I have seen this thing along the RR Tracks that run along the Colorado river north of Dot Zero exit off of I 70. I have been seeing it for over 28 years. It seems to bee around the same area each time I have seen it. It seems to change its color to match the background and move very fast in any direction it wants to go. I have seen Black Hawk choppers around almost every time. STRANGE. It just seems to be checking things out but what I have no idea? I have been in this beautiful area for over 40 years and have seen a lot of strange things and Black Hawk Choppers are always around when I have the sightings.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.