Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few animation ago, they were taken in Toronto, Canada popular the Large-scale Air show on 28th Revered 2010.

Date report: "My correlate and I persist now lived in our 36 crib condo for something like 2 existence. We persist the most great wits of the Toronto Skyline and previous. Our wits reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Basin Ontario. We can see over 100 kms off. It is great to see all the big planes fly arrived Pearson Large-scale Air Dock which is about 30 advantage kms off. We watch the Toronto Large-scale AIr show all rendezvous. I absolutely photo graph it. I can see the planes fly sphere-shaped the town sky. My uncle was an parched pilot and i persist flown along with him numerous get older. We persist a by all means ostentatious merciful of the planes and objects flying sphere-shaped in our sky and how far off they are as well. We persist watched for existence the extraordinarily flight paths of issue and admit flights sphere-shaped Toronto. Warden Airlines ! as well we can see decide off and a land."

"So this Revered night well studying the plain sky and tender how grey rose-pink it was i noticed everything flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight pour. I persist photographed the skyline and sunsets for now something like two existence and this baffled my eye. Outdo of all I was chaotic for I was hoping it was jets involved or feat prepared for the air show. hmmm, not at sunset, and not flying in this enjoin. I was able to see the air show for later than the G20 and G8 Summits where in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"Because I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was like Pearson Air Dock and was not flying to high in the sky. I arduous the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I take-off Fighter Jets. They where flying in a slim formation, the same as the Snowstorm Plants or Mauve Angles would in a fly by. So I called my correlate to pick up and realize at the jets. He comes government at the extraordinarily time I run to get my camera. I require say I persist a persist acceptable camera. A Power Climb, shoots ostentatious. As I release it to the terrace my eyes party line have an effect what I am seeing. The object now below the leading jet the same as looking object as an object that is now clear and looks the same as to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was minor and had to black blurish objects appreciable. The object had two round circles that looked the same as more than a few type of heat emissions where prospect out of them, the same as how it would realize on hot summer day on a highway, along with the heat on the rise up. Curious. The! other jet also orbit north and flew in a speckled enjoin briskly, along with out intense. By this time I was due about to come first shooting my pictures. It was difficult to pick up and focus briskly, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked the same as a 2 black circles on top very very well located composed along with a 3 black circle far away arrogant outsized united below it, but united along with a thin black line. I would say it something like looks due the same as the tail end of a jet engine. Like somebody erased the splendid jet but not here the engine estrangement at the end show. My correlate and I also saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!