Monday, October 27, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Lemon Grove

Ufo Sighting In Lemon Grove
UFO SIGHTING IN LEMON GROVE, CALIFORNIA ON NOVEMBER 29TH 2013 - A BRIGHT GLOWING DISC SHAPED UFO WITH SMALL RED BLINKING LIGHTS ON TOP

On Friday evening at approx 9:30 PM I stepped outside to get some fresh air. From the front of my house looking south east I noticed a bright glowing disc shaped object hovering mid air over Spring Valley approx one mile south of Mount Miguel. The UFO had small blinking red lights on top and was slowly moving south. I called out to my two friends in the house and they also witnessed it, but by the time they had seen it it was almost gone. Unfortunately, I did not have my video camera or cell phone device to capture images. I'm really surprised that this has not been reported on the news.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.