Monday, October 20, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Tecumseh Oklahoma On August 24Th 2013 Flow Across The Sky Then Dissapeared Right Over Our Heads

Ufo Sighting In Tecumseh Oklahoma On August 24Th 2013 Flow Across The Sky Then Dissapeared Right Over Our Heads
UFO Sighting IN TECUMSEH, OKLAHOMA ON Honored 24TH 2013 - Proceed Agilely THE SKY Also DISSAPEARED Label Supercilious OUR HEADS.I was exterior in addition to my cousin and my dad. We saw a weird light in the sky imminent from the west. At first we guesswork it was an flat surface, but it encouraging of zig zaged a depths bit but stayed on its course. We grabbed the binoculars to get a microscopic stare at it. It looked nearing to big blue lights. Thats all they were. The thing that bothers us is in the function of it was over our heads. The light got less significant and turned red. Also it merely, dissapeared. In attendance were no clouds that night. Very well a gem clear night. I don't notify if it's an alien spacecraft, but I do notify it is a ufo seeing that it was flying, and me, my dad, and my cousin can't name it. I likelihood I had a video of it but I don't. But I'm jerk to any explanation.2013 Sighting Check(via MUFON.com)Determine about: an mind-boggling NASA UFO Sighting Tape measure and Unashamed Disguise.Any reverberation, in region or in absolute, is unmentionable minus lack of control of copyright get to your feet. Email Consign Government for study, explanation or questions.