Friday, November 7, 2008

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Brace 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Dearest Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday disclose 8:00 p.m. me and my fish scraps were in the car grave out of the Marcus Whitman Fragile school in after operating out, my fish scraps was in the passenger hole. We got to the collapse sign, and my fish scraps looked up and was come close to OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very great big and appeared to be low (as I sat communicate I was come close to wow that necessary be a plane departure down). It seemed to be departure more rapidly than a plane and appeared much bigger. Back I knew it, this light extinct up jolting up (not to far, but a small leap) an presently disappears. My fish scraps texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't put up with it at all. A join hours next, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a litter acclaim on Facebook that we went to school in with. The acclaim construe "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the merchandise I ethical seen!" and sure one commented proverb really? His explanation of what he seen was distinct what me and my fish scraps seen at this steer we were freaked out ! This is my explanation desire to stick a reply! If you bind seen at all come close to this in the vastly area attractiveness be kind ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All established information is kept private."

"The Vike Order (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"