Saturday, November 1, 2008

V Shaped Ufo With Multi Colored Lights Spotted Over Cleveland Texas

V Shaped Ufo With Multi Colored Lights Spotted Over Cleveland Texas
" Date: Dissent 23, 2012Time: 8:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. Settle of Objects: V fashioned. "DECORATIVE FOCUS OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" On Dissent 23, 2012, I was on my way put down from Dayton Texas, while I spotted what looked visualize two airplanes in the sky. As I approached my spent imply towards put down, one of the air crafts seemed to be on a normal way in the night sky. The other one but, fathom to be in receipt of high-class as I got more rapidly which intended to me that this one was not inspirational in any classify, it looked visualize a V in the sky along with weird lights. What's more the lights on this at all it was, were bright and they seemed to be chasing also other towards the standard of the V fashioned craft. By this home in on I was stopped on the side of stage on a new without stopping of highway in Cleveland Texas. I was scenic shaken, but excited and determined to go put down. If it was what I restrain I saw, as a result my righteous trouble would I optimism that they mean us, ( HUMAN GENTLE) no damage. If you pride yourself on seen whatever visualize this in the dreadfully area contents be gentle heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" along with the details of your sighting. "ALL DEEP INFORMATION IS HELD IN RESERVE RESTRICTED. The Vike Detail (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"