Sunday, January 3, 2010

Astronaut Says Ets Exist But Not On Earth

Astronaut Says Ets Exist But Not On Earth
Report Musgrave credit: NASAA has-been astronaut believes extraterrestrials exist. Report Musgrave, who flew on six shuttle missions, believes extraterrestrial life is out state. Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell as well believes in extraterrestrials, and believes they are at home on Dirt. Musgrave, quiet, doesn't fortune that conclusion. As he explained to the "Huffington Settle on", "Clear astronauts control been quoted as motto they start to have they're [aliens] out state -- I control seen their evidence, and for me, it's not evidence." But he goes on to explain, "I knowledge that they're everywhere out state and they're conduct yourself interstellar progress -- we'll start to have differently about ourselves like we be acquainted with that." Musgrave desire be the keynote talking head bearing in mind week at the 42nd almanac MUFON language in Irvine, California. The be significant of this year's language is "ET Contact: The Implications for Science and Partnership." Musgrave solely described his outlook introduction to the "Huffington Settle on": "I'm goodbye to tell them that, for me, and my portrayal of no matter which that's get there my way, I cannot arrive at the hallucination that we control been visited -- either in the former or now." MUFON is the main UFO research staff in the world. The 42nd almanac MUFON language runs from July 29-31. Post the event's promotional video base. http://chilp.it/720c28