Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Gresham Oregon On May 4Th 2013 Two Bright Starlike Objects Slowly Descending Towards The Horizon

Ufo Sighting In Gresham Oregon On May 4Th 2013 Two Bright Starlike Objects Slowly Descending Towards The Horizon
I was riding my bike home from the Plaid Pantry on Eastman Parkway and Powell on the Springwater Trail and stopped at a bench. The bench faces due south with Walter's Hill directly in view. It was just barely dark, and I was looking at the stars and I noticed two star like objects slowly descending towards the horizon. They were a white orange and moved in perfect sync with one another. If you were to hold a pencil vertically at arms length with a light at each end, that's about how far they were from one another. The detail that caught my attention was the fact that both lights moved perfectly with the other. It was as if there was a long object with a light at both end. I am also an avid sky watcher and I know where the stars and planets are. These lights were moving rather slowly, and they were definitely out of place. I first thought maybe they were planes or maybe satellites, but they didn't move or have the light characteristics of either. I watched for a few minutes as both lights descended towards Walter's Hill. The bottom light disappeared behind the hill. Before the second light went behind the hill, it suddenly dimmed and then went out. I stayed on scene for another ten minutes or so, and nothing else happened. This is significant for me, because about a year ago, I noticed a similar phenomenon. Two star like objects appeared in the same area of the sky but did not move. They just glowed bright for a few minutes and then went out. I have no idea what the lights I witnessed were, but I believe they were not airplanes, satellites, balloons, helicopters or any other manned craft I have seen.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.