Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aldernolt 30Th November 13

Aldernolt 30Th November 13
Location of Sighting: Aldernolt

Date of Sighting: 30th November 13

Time: 1.10 pm

Witness Name: Christine

Witness Statement: I went outside to hang the washing on the line in our garden. A bright clear blue sky with some scrapes of fine cloud. I had a feeling of being watched and I looked up to the sky and saw 10 or so shiny bright circles of light very high up. I tried to make sense of the shape, it didn't look like a plane, it was hovering moving in a circular motion, then together they seemed to move down and to my left. They moved together to the right. I called my husband (excitedly a couple of times) and. He came out also and saw these objects in the sky. After watching for perhaps less than a minute, my husband started to get his phone camera ready, by the time he looked up they had disappeared. I was watching all the time, it seemed that one or two went up higher and then they were instantly gone and nothing to see in the sky in any direction.

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form