Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ufo Sighting In El Paso

Ufo Sighting In El Paso
UFO SIGHTING IN EL PASO, TEXAS ON JULY 10TH 2004 - I WAS DRIVING TRACTOR TRAILER AS A FULL FLEDGED PROFESSIONAL DRIVER AFTER COMPLETEING MY CDL COURSE AND OTR TRAINING.

I had crossing Texas by nightfall on my mind and traffic was easy. The weather was cooler than usual and I was confident I would make my way to Atlanta Georgia on time. I watched this craft which I thought I was dreaming or maybe after viewing several in my youth, I might be getting used to seeing them. Anyway I opened my eyes as wide as I could to see what I belived to be a space craft traveling pretty fast maybe 150-200 mph then speed up to 500 mph in a couple seconds. It was coming right at me then passed right in front of me and I thought it was going to attack me or something. Then I saw a US military aircraft, guessing F-16 attempting to follow it. 30 seconds later another F-16 followed but on a slightly northwest path meaning the craft traveling south to north followed by thefirst F-16 South to Nortth must have changed direction to have the second F-16 head NW. There were no other vehicles on that stretch of Interstate 10 for a 15-20 minutes, which might or might not be normal.I had thought I missed some kind of public announcement about alien craft being chased PARK IT until further notice.I looked back on the incident when I stopped in Midland Texas for a soda and ask if any government announcements and the cashier looked at me kind of irritated.As I left the store I remember thinking if you saw what I just saw an hour or soago you would...Et was being chased.... anyway Atlanta here I come.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.