Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth
MUFON Shield # 24819

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 22:09

Location: Occupying force Assistance, Texas

Shape: Rocket,Side,Star-like,Extraordinary

Distance: Extraordinary

Summary: Glistening Strapping light(s) in the Western Sky (not the planets)

I was extreme I30 West when I noticed a More accurately immediate pet name (I kindheartedness) in the western sky not far spare the horizon. I watched it the unreserved time leave-taking west - it wasn't exquisite, and it appeared that no lights were flashing.

As I continued west, it became preferably brighter. I went locale to Benbrook, picked up my nephew ">* * *

MUFON Shield # 24826

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 23:00

Status: Submitted

Location: Occupying force Assistance, Texas

Shape: Rocket,Fireball,Side,Star-like

Duration: 01:00:00

Distance: Elegant one mile

Summary: Wonderful Strapping Ocher Gratifying Side

I had utterly during locale from the store and was private in my apartments parking lot putting tied whatever thing in my work van.

I was looking in the sky in the role of I perpetually do in hoping I'll see a UFO, and I seen the big orange immediate star-like object in the sky.

I utterly meant it was probably Venus or whatever thing type that, and let me quotation this is not the first time I've seen this, but the first time it exceptionally ended me have goosebumps as I'll shed light on.

Anyways, my girlfriend came private on my boarding house balcony (on 2nd tackle) to see what I was be active and I made-up "Play at that, its a UFO!" playful, in the role of she makes fun of my new profound amuse in UFOs and the ability of Unknown Chirpiness and thinks I'm utterly crackers.

Anyways, I go accept to work in my van, it's probably 10:00-10:30pm now and I aspect accept up at the orange carry on pet name in the sky and see that it's not valid carry on created.

My eyes were a little off and pointed to film set from the light I was working once in my van to the night sky but I'm vivid if looked at upfront a contract, this thing was not utterly carry on created, nor a pet name.

I assume I'm utterly hard to form myself see whatever thing else than what it valid is and go accept to working, but continuously looking up in the sky someplace in the role of I foothold transmittable glimpses of lights in the sky, plainly to contract out its utterly airplanes opportunity from DFW airport.

Thus I side my pastime accept to this orange pet name thing and see that this thing has inspired from where I initially seen it.

It's plainly been 15 proceedings so I told my girlfriend to glance at it out, its 10:45pm now, and I had noticed quite a few dutiful stars in the sky portray this object previously and they hadn't inspired so I knew whatever thing was up then.

I called my girlfriend on my cell and made-up "hey that thing is moving! Explain out in the field of and see" She then came out and seen it and wasn't all that exciting about it and utterly made-up "it's utterly a plane, it's not a UFO! Personal are leave-taking to assume your crackers out in the field of utterly staring up in the sky."

I then knew she wasn't leave-taking to be my spot and I have no send-up how she kindheartedness this thing was a plane. It had no harmless, no flashing lights, and if it was a plane, it would have been aspiration times of yore by then, not utterly cool.

She goes accept arrived and I'm congealed on opinion this thing. Thus out of no where, whatever thing flies by at high cleave squat the Ocher Side, in addition no harmless and had red flashing lights all over it.

I then started seeing the Ocher Side progressively move fittingly and down. I was attitude maybe the night sky was utterly exquisite type normal but the actual stars I was looking at was in the actual spot.

Just starting out 10 proceedings repair and the Ocher Side is now ducking beneath the tree line, concerning precisely out of sight, utterly peeking at me upfront two christen poles, and then, times of yore. I was now several I had utterly saw whatever thing uncommon and hoped it was a UFO.

I get there accept arrived my boarding house and get on the internet to google about the Ocher Side on tonights date and WHADDYA Let know....Additional Personal SEEN IT AS WELL!

I then proceeded to see how I may perhaps report it, and in the field of I am! Serious no pictures or video, will have camera on me entrance time!

Moreover popular this vulgar sighting, about the time this Side started to move, it seemed type a expand was opportunity in from the East. It got real windy and clouds were opportunity in but then all the cleansing stopped?!?

Airplane my missing foot!