Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Kenwood

Ufo Sighting In Kenwood
UFO SIGHTING IN KENWOOD, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 15TH 2013 - GLOWING WHITE ROUND/SOLID OBJECT MOVING 40 MPH ACROSS THE TREELINE.

Took my dog outside to do his business when I got home from work and witnessed an odd round glowing object shoot over the treeline going n to s. it appeared to have some small wing structure that circled the entire object. It looked like nothing I have ever seen before. I lost sight of the object as it disappeared in the trees. I am very confused as to what it was. this is the third UFO sighting here at Valley of the Moon I have witnessed in the past year.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.