Sunday, March 31, 2013

Seeing Repeating Numbers

Seeing Repeating Numbers
I was just at a week long UFO conference in Arizona. Each morning they had an experiencer support group meeting. Imagine an AA meeting with chairs in a circle. One morning the moderator, Yvonne Smith, asked the group if they ever see any reoccurring numbers. Pretty much EVERYBODY raised their hand, including me.Most said they were seeing 11:11 and 3:33. Both of these number sequences are part of the overall paranormal lore. There are books about 11:11 and 3:33 is reported again and again by UFO abductees in their reports.It is so interesting that seeing numbers in a repeating pattern is part of this phenomenon. Even the channeler Darryl Anka said he sees the numbers 10:10 repeatedly.I sense that this number thing is just a small ingredient that is intertwined within a much larger phenomenon. I don't really know how much weight to give these reports. I think it's important to pay attention, but I feel it would be unhealthy to treat them as something too powerful. I worry that shouldn't react in a way where I give certain synchronicities too much power, but maybe they deserve that power, at least sometimes.My reoccurring and resonant number sequence has been 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4 or 1-2-3-4-5. I've tired to document each and every time I get that number and post it here in this blog. I suspect that some of these are just run-of-the-mill coincidences. But I am quite convinced that others are profoundly resonant, I would go so far as to say they are magic.By documenting my on-going synchronicities in this very public format I think that these meaningful coincidences have increased. Or maybe I've changed, and I am co-creating them in some way. Dan Mitchell at LUMINOSITY writes more eloquently than I do about seeing repeating numbers in a way that seems to defy logic. He even notes me in the opening of his latest post (linked HERE), pointing out my obsession with 1-2-3-4. Then he goes on to share his own experience:For me the constant presence has been seeing the palindrome as well as the number 322. This happens so often now that I find it impossible to believe it's simply a matter of chance. For me the palindrome is a symbolic representation of an individual and its Seraph, a kind of mirrored reflection of the bi-unity nature of the individual. It is occurring likely because this has now become the focus of my own metaphysical understanding"

Origin: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com