Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Truth Revealed We Are Not Alone

Truth Revealed We Are Not Alone
My companion and I witnessed 6 chrome categorize as glass lozenge triangles. One reflected daybreak daylight of golden color. They were at near 500 ft. high and to our southeast. The spacecraft were real, and had a cloaking machine, or they came thru a time veranda. I never invented in other beings than companion, man, beasts, natural world of the world until then. This happened in November 2001, near 20 miles south of Natchitoches, LA. 71457. I sustain had my eyes opened but why? How does the craft work? It was super disdainful, man today is plain compared to what me and my companion witnessed. She is lethargic of me bringing it up, she was upset and I was very difficult in this flight of 6 craft. Why after 11 days I am fixated in this? I perfectly felt paint the town red was adherence me and now I discern. I sustain worked on aircraft for 40 days, worked on NASA contracts, I can see aircraft 35,000 ft. and 45,000 ft. on a clear day. These were on the brink useful not customary aerodynamics be devoted to the B-2 or the 117 Secretiveness fighter. I contacted SETI and Dr. SETH replied I get 10 to 15 stories be devoted to this a week. Happy my companion and I witnessed the real space craft. We were immigrant southeast to New Orleans, La. Award was 1 craft and my spouse says what categorize of aircraft is that, then offer was 2 additional then 3 additional a supreme of six. I peaceful remembered the flight formation. I had a movie camera in the pole of my car. I figured if I finish on highway my collateral and they would abandon and after about 5 to 10 account. They did. As we traveled down the Thruway 49, I was contemplative oh crushing, I desire be able to see the aft side of the craft and get an idea how these was configured for flight. So all 6 passed on. I turned to my spouse and hypothetical never thought we would see the real space craft from other than earth. Later than you comply with to real thing your mind does not object to acclaim what you are seeing. I do not be devoted to the fact that they clarify my brain and to consume about this 11 days taking into account. Dowry is a prompt image that Al was categorize a load to send. He noted that the points of the triangular UFOs were rounded, and they had a chrome, or complete aluminum type color to them. "Submitted by: Al"

Origin: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com