Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Springfield Illinois On June 6Th 2013 Very Bright Pulsating Redorange Silent Light

Ufo Sighting In Springfield Illinois On June 6Th 2013 Very Bright Pulsating Redorange Silent Light
I happen to look out my back door and saw this bright light silently moving from the west to the south very low. It was making no sound and acending to the west. I called my wife out to see it which she did. About 1 minute later another one the same size followed behind it. It was no airplane. They were not navigation or collision lights or strobes. There were a couple of high altitude airliners at the same time but not near the sightings. My neighbor across the street witnessed it also. I took some video with my cell phone but by the time I got my phone it was just a light in the video. Not much to see.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.