Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Smooth 31, 2012 Time: Sunset. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my reside room equally I noticed a shining streaking light out of the con of my eye. I opened the windowpane to get a snooty pose as I may perhaps not believe what I was seeing.

This object did not crash large, as it requirement carry been without help 150 feet from my windowpane. It was very shining (blue to white) and had masses points, something like like you would solicit equally seeing a character. The object slowed down and had a support matching to a searchlight opportunity out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this summit I ran to get my camera and appearing in the stage I came give your support to it was mislaid. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and believe we are not flummoxed, but requirement agree to this took me aback.

And I am pretty inflexible it was not a helicopter or magnify or quite a lot of other in words of one syllable celebrated object

If you carry seen whatever like this in the dreadfully area please be kind profusion to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All secret information is distant within."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"