Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Rossville

UFO SIGHTING IN ROSSVILLE, GEORGIA ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2013 - ONE BIG LIGHT WITH TINY LIGHTS ROUND IT WITH GLOWING LIGHT OUTWARDS

I was outside by the porch looking up towards the tree at the opposite side of my house, when i saw the bunch of light (like round) hovering over the tree. calling my wife and pointing at it to her saying it is the same ligh, me calling it a UFO, my wife contradicts it by saying that it is a helicopter. told her to listen hard if she could hear a sound and she left and went back in the house. calling her back out to the porch again, told her to look up and told her that the UFO has moved. went down the road to follow the UFO and told her to get the camera and bring it to me. i took two pics of the object which i call UFO. my wife's reaction was complete surprise when she saw it hovering again over our friends house by the trees. we stayed a little longer watching then went home coz it just disappeared quickly before our eyes.. that night was a moonless and not much stars on the sky.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.