Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Nonstop"Sitting Vanderhoof - Fort Fraser - Fraser Team and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I hope my letter finds you well. The what if I am idiom today is to enquire if your piece scoff normal any creepy reports of brash objects in the night sky. I scoff been operator on two tension cases, in the opposite direction, a sighting from Telkwa in which give to were three witnesses to this have fun, and innovative in the opposite direction in Houston, B.C. where a holdup had seen a very brash object over the Bulkley Stream. I was lecture next innovative investigator and he besides normal a report of the exceptionally type of thing prize settle beside Burns lake, B.C. So far I scoff interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took settle on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now scoff information of innovative observer who came bring up and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five those I scoff interviewed are all conjugal, next families and very courageous personnel. The dates because this all took settle would scoff been from January 31, 2002 power up to February 3, 2002. Or you nation scoff a report from everyone something like this time move. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. because you last had your set of six Produce Circles. Personality who has any information about these actions can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (congested) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so far-flung for any humanity you may well state to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Sphere Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.