Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Coon Rapids

Ufo Sighting In Coon Rapids
As I was going home from work and about to make a right turn on egret ave on to Coon Rapids Blvd - about to go north - I looked up and south to see what appeared to be a White Cylinder with no wings or tail heading towards me at approx. 8000 ft. an two miles out I turned the corner and pulled into a residential driveway. I got out of my car and watched the object rise and gradually turn east at a moderate speed. The Cylinder was about the size of a commercial airline fuselage without wings and tail, rounded on both ends with what appeared to be a black band around the middle. I watched until it was out of sight(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.