Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Haddon Heights New Jersey On June 20Th 2013 For The Past Few Nights And Still Ongoing

Ufo Sighting In Haddon Heights New Jersey On June 20Th 2013 For The Past Few Nights And Still Ongoing
UFO SIGHTING IN HADDON HEIGHTS, NEW JERSEY ON JUNE 20TH 2013 - FOR THE PAST FEW NIGHTS AND STILL ONGOING, EVERYTIME I GO TO WALK MY DOG I HAVE SEEN A UFO.

For the past few nights and still ongoing, everytime I go to walk my dog I have seen a UFO. This is very strange in my back yard I have strange acting lighting bugs,(they seem to flicker many times) not the ordinary one pulse then a pause then another pulse. They seem to act up when I come outside. I have not seen type like these bugs anywhere in the neighborhood, only in my yard. Shortly after seeing this event a UFO will appear above, but recently this sphere lowered down dimly light and change direction toward me when I became nervous about the encounter and I moved across the street. I have such confidence that every time these lightning bugs act up, I will always see up to several spheres above. Has such a thing happened like this? I will record this on digital and submit tomorrow.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.