Thursday, January 29, 2015

Giant Ufo Sighting In California I Almost Drove Off The Road

Giant Ufo Sighting In California I Almost Drove Off The Road
A California witness driving north on toll Route 73 near Irvine reports watching a "giant, long, thin, dark gray" hovering object on May 5, 2012, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

"I almost drove off road," the witness stated. "I know what it was not, but I don't know what it was. Not a cloud, not an airplane, not a helicopter...truly nothing I can say I know of unless military is doing something secret at old El Toro Air Field."

The witness assumes the football field-length object was seen by many other people in the area.

"I assumed thousands of people saw this from ground. I assume you will be bombarded by reports. I called my friend coming south on Route 5, but she didn't see it? It was something."

No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on May 7, 2012. Irvine is in suburban Orange County, CA, population 212,375.

California is a current UFO ALERT 3 rating, with a high number of UFO sightings nationally. California had 77 reports in April 2012 - the highest reporting state in the nation.

[examiner.com]