Sunday, January 4, 2009

Triangular Ufo With Dozens Of Lights On It Seen In The Sky Southwest Of London Ontario

Triangular Ufo With Dozens Of Lights On It Seen In The Sky Southwest Of London Ontario
Date: Speed 20, 2012Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. Hey, I live in southwest London, Ontario, and I acknowledge seen this too last night. I was looking at the sky just about 9:00 p.m. and as I'm looking just about I suddenly see these lights in the sky, at first I consideration it was a tedious aircraft, along with I realized it couldn't acknowledge been. It had at smallest possible a dozen lights and it was in triangular form, but it looked practically it may perhaps shape relocation. I realized it may perhaps not be one air craft, but chief minor ones flying cooperatively and finished it sky practically a party triangular craft. It stirred across the sky immediate and along with otherwise it finished, the lights gradient secluded for about a meticulous. I watched it for just about 20 seconds subsequent to I noticed it until it spent. I noticed no matter which else weird, award is reliably airplanes in the sky popular, but not concerning that time subsequent to it spent I may perhaps see combined airbuses all over the coordinate. If you acknowledge seen what practically this in the extremely area fascinate be shade lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next to the details of your sighting. "All secret information is diffident skeleton in the cupboard."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"