Friday, January 9, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Brewster

Ufo Sighting In Brewster
UFO SIGHTING IN BREWSTER, MASSACHUSETTS ON SEPTEMBER 30TH 2013 - STATIONARY STAR-LIKE OBJECT WITH BLINKING RED/GREEN/WHITE LIGHTWent for a walk along my road and over the power lines I saw the only "star" visible because of a cloudy night. Watched for a few minutes and at first I saw a bluefish green lights, then went inside to show my mother and then it was still stationary but with red lights. Watched for a few minutes more and my mother went inside and I proceeded to call my father who lives next door to us and it just kept ringing. I have no idea if it has any connection, but I'm going to go check it out again...be right back...ok that's creepy, me and my mother went back outside and it was still there but skittle lower and we saw clearly a plane headed toward it and then it dissapeared under the treeline....LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.