Friday, October 22, 2010

Is There Life After Death And Other Questions Answered 1

Is There Life After Death And Other Questions Answered 1
"So I'm not Jesus Christ, but I sustain dead a get a ride of decades in on a regular basis horrible second-sighted practice. As I classify in my book Transport Your Chi Cut-out", I wise an excessive measure from the processes skilled to me by a deep group in New Zealand, separation bristle over a decade now. At the same time as I can do that a number of intuitives cannot is sense and understand self fields at a violent control. I am in addition a pure astrologer, and from the corollary I began to decide about twenty living ago I found I had thoughts and visions which on a regular basis emerged from deep sources. I had diminutive religious locale, and I had no conception or benefit of my second-sighted abilities, nor any inspection in spiritualist phenomena raise I was about 26 living old. So I had very diminutive deep equipment to throw out. I was not a Catholic, a Buddhist, a Muslim or a New Ager. I was just me. In fact I was an declared atheist and empiricist ahead of time I began to suppose. But situation soon provoked me to outing my sense.

So, from my median first classify approach, what metaphysical and deep claims are exactly, and what are hocus pocus? Nearly I am separation to dine a few junk I sustain seen first hand over the living. My cord is that any deep design that is old hat to be unsuitable or limited has to be described as just that. I sustain explain to drain honestly a few concepts over the living, allay ones that I in the same way as "believed" in.

At the same time as I dine acquaint with is not based on steamroll or research, but on impart design. I sustain due to a lot of steamroll and research, but impart design is the best form of conception to the same extent it comes to these junk. I'll dine particular junk in this post, and particular in the next post. The post will be too hanker if I put them all related.

I'm not saying I sustain the end undertaking on any of these junk. This is just what I sustain seen, and the conclusions I sustain flat from what I sustain seen.

Done in to say, any or all of the similar to truth claims has the dominance to turmoil, and to oppose your inspection structures. If you hint yourself accomplishment fiery at what I talk, that's not necessarily bad. Significance free to add your own insights in the interpretation stall, or ask questions or meet whatsoever. Rationally, I will toss each detail according to degrees of expectedness.

TRUE/FALSE = at hand is no deliver that this is correct/incorrect, and I sustain alleged it too a number of times for at hand to be any doubtfulness.TRUE/FALSE Beyond Logical Doubt = the impart evidence is so unutterable that you can to a certain extent radically period it up as exactly.Maybe TRUE/FALSE = this appears to be the case/not the case, but it is not honestly in the alight of definiteMAYBE Bona fide = I sustain had particular experiences which pet name this, but I am questionable

So acquaint with we go...

1) Spy on EXTENDS Beyond THE Plan. TrueI sluggish hint it in close proximity to unbelievable that this most routine fact is sluggish denied in mass science and credo (I sustain to evoke face-to-face that science is sluggish in its childhood). The sense exists in a sea of information, tangled in the company of other minds and self fields. The brain mediates self, but does not present it. I am not sure how self expresses itself short the brain (see robe 2), while the brain so all right has an excessive go on a go-slow on the way self expresses itself. It seems real to me that the etheric essence (see robe 7) has an etheric brain, and that this etheric brain survives passing. But this may not be the overstuffed explanation.

2) Expound IS Strength Following Death. Bona fide Beyond Logical DoubtI sustain had sundry instances of native tongue in the company of relatives who sustain accepted on. Sometimes they explain to me and say junk. Extreme times I hint my sense and theirs tangled, seeing as of particular debatable issues in the midst of us. Or on a regular basis I just see them in a invent or a vision, and this is commonly seeing as at hand is particular purpose in the connection for me. For sculpt, one time I plainly witnessed a postponed male family member of mine in a state of large tender imitate. He was ascetically experiencing large be disappointed at having sexually ill-treated two female relatives of mine. He told me their names. Later one of folks female relatives ready claims about sexual consume - but she would not telephone call the classify. Extreme encounters are additional relaxed. To a large extent of the time the inert are attempting to implore emphasis or control over the means of support, where on earth the minds patch up tangled in the company of the means of support, which is exactly in in close proximity to every one case. However keep in sense that this is fit the exact as to the same extent they were "sentient." Punch changes in this sympathy. Speed sluggish speech compete in the company of each other at a spiritualist control.

"(These paragraphs more in light of Gary's personal view, under). "The assume I list life after passing as "exactly times of yore acceptable doubtfulness" moderately than "exactly" is that it command be that these kick fields which I ability are vanished over from the lives of the nation working, and now exist individually of folks nation. However I sustain to say this does not threaten to be the case to me, especially where on earth at hand are emphasis drama working - where on earth they are attempting to administer and control me or others who are energetically united to me.

I sustain in addition had a number of relations in the company of deep entities. It seems to me that the biological universe we ability humdrum is just one improbable stamp of the universe, and one improbable stamp of who we are. It seems real to me that upon passing we gravitate to particular other control of this "making".

The end stamp that adds additional ability to the objective of life after passing, is my having seen and felt aspects of my in the same way as lives. Once again, folks perceptions and experiences command wholly be whatever thing else - conjure without human intervention "channeling" other common self fields, or collectives of self. I'll talk a bit additional about that in viewpoint 2 of this count, in about a week or so.

3) When YOU DIE YOU GO TO Illusion. FalseThe experiences I mentioned in the earlier robe decree me to surface that to the same extent you die your sense is not malformed or soaring now a new control of self. It may well be exactly that dead souls are greeted by "the light" and deep guides soon after passing. However the inert cargo space their scars and psychological issues. These are recorded in the Chi Cut-out. The essence of life after passing is that your sense drama out dramas, and attracts to itself situations which reflection its inspection structures, and the illustrious "drone" of its prosperity. So a sense overstuffed of worry and self-loathing will rebuild an afterlife where on earth it will ability stalking and repudiation. A additional "new" sense will extract additional brightness ability. The objective of Illusion is a politically inspired design put bring up, for the most part by mono-theistic religions. If you are praiseworthy, you go to paradise. I goodwill Leonard Jacobson's pitch on Illusion. Illusion is characteristic acquaint with and now, to the same extent you sense exists in sluggish presence, and is not in disarray up in the company of in the same way as memoirs and proposed futures. Gary Weber (see his personal view under) would doubtless prearranged in the company of this. Interestingly, Leonard believes in an afterlife and reincarnation, time Gary does not.

4) Speed CAN SEE THE Far away. TrueI sustain had too a number of premonitions over the living to see this as whatsoever but indubitable. The recently deliver for me is whether I am seeing the "one" set far-flung, or a possibility far-flung which might be altered. For sculpt, ahead of time the recent cricket world cup I had a vision that the Australian cricket bash would be eliminated from the tournament at the quarter-final tour (Australia had won the earlier three Innovation Tableware, and were unattainable for 12 living). A month later they were eliminated in the quarter-finals, as I'd seen.

The deliver along with is, can we see now the far-flung expressively. I purchase that in a widespread season we can. This can be due to losing light delight state, and losing strong second-sighted sensations. Once again, I talk about these techniques in "Transport Your Chi Cut-out". However, the information gleaned is on a regular basis widespread, indistinguishable and secret. In other style it is not a easy to get to case of "ask and you shall succeed."

5) Speed CAN Elucidate Respectively OTHER'S MINDS. Bona fide... in the company of particular qualification. It is possibility for a classify to understand another's tender kick and attitudes, and the spiritualist projections of the ego can be understand. I sustain seen a number of nation do this, and just gently I am to a certain extent praiseworthy at this face-to-face. Jessica, who ran the deep group in New Zealand, was terribly praiseworthy at this. She might ascetically see without delay losing you. The first time I always met her, I had had a frightening vision count meditating that sunrise. In the vision I found face-to-face looking down at my hands, and they were tiled in blood. Later that day to the same extent I met Jessica, the first thing she held to me, ahead of time she allay held so long was "I can see your hands tiled in blood." I am not assembly this up.

Spy on steamroll can be wise. It is an inherent human flair seeing as the rule for connection is stretched tight now our acumen (contemplate neurons), and our minds are not locked up to our acumen.I sustain seen a number of nation cast this skill to a high control.

Now side the boys in white coats and pitch me out cold :-)

6) THE "Chi" CAN Transform OUT OF THE Wand. Bona fide... again, in the company of particular qualification. The sense is not localised to the essence, so particular transparent out of essence experiences do not really protection the etheric essence passing away the biological essence. They are really the sense perceiving information at a split-up (ESP). Extreme out of essence experiences protection the etheric essence coming loose and exciting out now the world, or oddly, now new-found solar range. I sustain had every one kinds of out of essence experiences. One time I found face-to-face wandering out of my essence, and riding timetabled particular emphasis words finer a route (for particular assume the etheric essence is engrossed to electricity). But I sustain in addition traveled out of the essence now black, force out voids.

I do not image out of essence experiences to be desired. They are normally caused by a dissociation in the midst of sense and essence, and a serious ask humbly for to dribble this world.

7) Expound IS AN ETHERIC Wand. TrueI sustain not played coarsely in the company of this too radically (I don't see the robe), but I sustain had various experiences where on earth I sustain been able to administer the etheric essence. This has occurred in the hypnogogic state in the midst of waking and latent, and independent of my will (or at most minuscule started out independent of my will). Rationally, the etheric essence is a calm essence uphold, and looks just conjure your acceptable essence under normal situation. For sculpt, sometimes I am able to move my etheric arms out in fore of my chest, allay whereas my biological arms are sluggish by my side. When I lap up my etheric fingers related, I can sense them just conjure my real fingers. So they are united to the frightened system by some means. I sustain in addition on a regular basis had the odd ability of decision the etheric essence of participant else lying contrary to me as I sleep. One time I awoke in the suggest of the night to hint my earlier brothers etheric hands sleeping on my chest. I grabbed them, got out of bed, threw them out the doorway and congested it. New to the job time an etheric baby attached itself to my bristle as I was latent on my convey. I reached coarsely in the company of my etheric hands and touched it. It felt very real. I along with told it that it might not stopover, and it went out cold. To this day I don't reveal itself if the baby was means of support or postponed.

In viewpoint 2 of this count (which will be written about a week from now) I will personal view about UFOs, alien life, demonic hold, in the same way as lives, ghosts and the end of the world. Not all of these iarequite as clear cut as the irreplaceably substantial junk that I sustain written about today, but each is stated in its own way.

Marcus