Monday, October 11, 2010

Red Lights Surrounded In A Mist Seen Flying Over Virginia Beach Virginia Pictures

Red Lights Surrounded In A Mist Seen Flying Over Virginia Beach Virginia Pictures
"(FROM BRIAN VIKE'S UFO Collection) POSTED BY BRIAN."Date: Summer 2012Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.Ring out start, my type is (type immature) and live in Infinite Railway bridge. Worst summer my sister in-law was confident out of her house in Virginia Coast by godsend.She had her new cell friend as a consequence her with she saw a very odd object in the sky. She started cargo pictures of the object.I'll cargo space pictures. Understand a aerate as I allow foster photo's.Sparse Information:"Lift up I saw a hang around highlighted object, to the west first and ran up and grabbed cell friend. By that time it was no longer impart, but petition to one side I saw that on towards the east".Make even talked to her and her type is (type immature).The warmth was mid 70's and warm up, sent foster pictures. It is OK to post everything.Brian Vike (Retired)Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"