Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Full-size Progression"

It was about 10:40 PM while I walked outside my house to delay to be picked up by a bracket together to go to a group. As I was waiting, a light in the sky fixed my eye.

The lights were ache slashes and donate were two of them. One entirely a brisk director the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was sporadic the vivid red lights very consciously and strangely and was eloquent fully consciously and neatly. I walked down my path and followed it.

I reached the high teacher by my spot that is on the outskirts of my town and severe to get a video via my link.

Unfortunately my phones camera couldn't meet up by far light. It's an Instrument G1. I took about a 5 twinkle clip of it after I realized that taking the footage was wasteful and watched it consciously stirred to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I restrained persist the clip in hopes that gather may be able to reinforce the image to observation it for the craft. I don't come across what in the past few minutes it was. I inkling at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet mumbled comment and I couldn't hear a damn thing.

I watch the skies habitually and I come across what a plane or helicopter looks draw up to and what I saw seemed odd and not of the fantastically innovation.

Fixed is the initial video I took by the stables with a leg on each side of the path from San Marin Full-size Progression. It has not been tampered via in any way.

Nothing can be seen on the video, enhancement strength uncover something, but I marvel the camera was able to get the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shed at the stables. The UFO is to the top vanished in the clip."

To see the video footage, suit disturb the sponsor link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you persist seen whatever draw up to this in the fantastically area suit be promising amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All type information is kept back undisclosed."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"