Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Walnut Creek California On September 29Th 2013 Looking At Clouds And Saw Cigar Shaped Ship Arrive

Ufo Sighting In Walnut Creek California On September 29Th 2013 Looking At Clouds And Saw Cigar Shaped Ship Arrive
It was 2:16 Sunday afternoon, 9/29/2013 I had just gone outside on our ground floor back yard patio for a smoke. I was looking up and out to check the sky because the weather people had said we were due for rain. I then noticed a large white cloud and did a double take as I saw something move on top of the cloud. As I looked again I observed a dull yellow cigar shaped object with small black markings in the distance over the cloud. As I turned to watch it it had been in a forward motion. At the point I looked it stopped abruptly and slowly, like a leaf, began to drop into the cloud. I continued to observe the cloud but saw no more of the object. I saw it long enough to know that it was neither an aircraft nor a blimp because what I saw did movements like nothing I've ever seen. No wings or gondola. My afterthought was "I can't believe it" however when I began to tell members of my family they thought I was coo-coo or I was pulling their leg. I know what I saw.UFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Credit: space-wanderers.blogspot.com