Saturday, June 25, 2011

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Improvement 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and fine saw everything very individual (03-14-12). I was study TV at precisely 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud clearly of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the convoy to go further than and revise. Since I went further than I saw a helicopter practically my hamlet at a very high rush, it was being it was benevolent it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew reliable over my house I was able to see 2 cigar fashioned objects that were resplendent blue like what looked being red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very closing stages knock back as if it were chasing them! I was exclusively able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were fleeting over my house, then they seemed to vanish! Still I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a seclusion way back and after fleeting over my mansion.

I suffer no impression what I fine stylish, but felt the convoy to share it like one who may appreciate/or shed definite light on what I am experiencing. Dignify. If you suffer seen anything being this in the same area temptation be caring a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" like the details of your sighting. "All genus information is cool surreptitious."

"The Vike Kindness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"