Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Omg A New Revelation

Omg A New Revelation
As I'm trying to figure out what breed of aliens are the olive green aliens they told me about in my dreams.

when I came to a website

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicspecies.htm

This sparked a memory...something happened very profound. I was sleeping on my couch about a year ago, and I heard a huge bang, woke me up, when I woke up, I seen a man standing in looking down at me, scared me, because I was just coming out of sleep. Blinked my eyes and he was gone. Thought I seen a ghost, but now I'm not so sure.

When I was preganant with my son, I would have nose bleeds everyday, but the doctors didn't know why. And had them from before and after his birth.

Now this is the one that freaked me out on this website, this is what I seen.

Blonde Nordic Humanoids

Description: 6-8Ft, Swedish looking Aliens, Human in appearance, but who knows if this is just a disguise? Said to be the overseers of abductions, but do not seem to be as malevolent as some of the other species mentioned here.

this photo is what this thing or guy looked like.

So this is possible they could still be doing this to me, but the crystals are helping me see and remember. Either that or I'm really going wacky, rotflmao....but define wacky, lol :)

krissy

posted in
Alien Abductions
- 11 replies