Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Two Rivers Wisconsin On July 11Th 2013 Star Like Orb Dropped From Hovering Object

Ufo Sighting In Two Rivers Wisconsin On July 11Th 2013 Star Like Orb Dropped From Hovering Object
UFO SIGHTING IN TWO RIVERS, WISCONSIN ON JULY 11TH 2013 - STAR LIKE ORB DROPPED FROM HOVERING OBJECTBeing outside for a smoke, I observed a hovering blinking object in the northwest at 11:00pm. Then I observed an orb like object that was dropped from hovering object. I quickly went into the garage to fetch my binoculars. The hovering object was observed for three minutes as it traveled slowly to the northwest until treetop level obscured my view. I do not believe it was a flare that was dropped from the main object. I noticed it because the stars were shining brightly that night,and the hovering object was blinking very rapidly. I do not think it was a type of aircraft that we would have.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.