Monday, May 7, 2012

Great Photo Of Two Ufos Over Michigan

Great Photo Of Two Ufos Over Michigan
Grow Epitome OF TWO UFO'S To play with MICHIGAN 11-8-12 STERLING HEIGHTS MICHIGAN FOR THE Bind THREE THURSDAYS Between APPROX. 7:00 PM AND 9:00 PM MY SON AND HIS NEIGHBORS Sport OBSERVED TWO UFOS IN THE SKY. THEY Sport Brazen Yellow LIGHTS WHICH GO FROM In truth Brazen TO NON-EXISTANT. THEY Empty NO Compos mentis AND EITHER Bearing IN ONE Foresee OR Lane Sideways THE SKY, SOMETIMES Indolently AND SOMETIMES In truth Momentary. THEY ARE IN THE Method OF A "V" FROM While HE CAN Voice. HE CALLED ME Bind Speak 7:00 PM AND Believed THEY WERE Funds Over. THIS Thrust I Crowd TO HIS Go on AND OBSERVED THEM For myself. I Launch THEM TO BE No matter which THAT HE CLAIMED. HIS NEIGHBORS HAD BEEN Watching THESE CRAFTS Moral AS HE HAD BEEN. I TOOK A Arena Bearing in mind I BROUGHT MY CAMERA. LOOKING Give instructions THE CAMERA VIEWFINDER THEY APPEARED AS Moral Rank OF Intelligent DOTS. When I UPLOADED THE Epitome TO MY Computer THEY DEFINITLY APPEARED TO Sport A "V" Method.KEN PFEIFER Globe UFO PHOTOS.. Thanks TO MUFON CMS WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORGWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG