Thursday, May 24, 2012

Strange Lights Parker Colorado 2 Of 2

Strange Lights Parker Colorado 2 Of 2
PARKER COLORADO It was mild-mannered light out but the sun had straightforwardly begun to set and I was arduous residence. I saw a tough light in the sky exceptional the plants in my resident. I pulled over and started prize neighboring up pictures preoccupied it was Mars. When I zoomed out I saw three tough lights in formation and hovering. As well as new to the job washed-out light rose from the horizon considering two less important lights. All orb shaped and tough. They stayed in the incredibly place for many account and consequently idly gone one at a time at the rear respectively other. As they misshapen inspect I could see the head had two tough washed-out lights and the sympathy two red lights. In substantial shot mode I categorically got a neighboring up of the last craft as it was exquisite sideways. I consequently thought "Got ya". Dont discover what it is but I got a picture of it and two undersized videos of them hovering. It looks akin a unfortunate Popularity Boat Concern. This case was investigated by MUFON Colorado. They designed its airplanes in the model ? The same as ? KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jumper WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 99 viewsNov 26, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Haze AND PHOTOS - -