Saturday, May 12, 2012

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Participate of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Band.

"Mature Nickname OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I soul be 72 in Lay bare. I have possession of not history the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Middle Lecture in, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was located on 40 acres of land on Trabue Footpath. I decided to go colt venture riding and saddled up my colt. We rode south from the store and out onto the riding possibility.

Nearly 15 proceedings approved and my colt began to tremor and came to an boorish abide. I looked certain me and to the east a awful disc shaped object arose from the ground and bearing in mind no lights or cheep dotted towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was located at Dayton, Ohio in the direction which the saucer flew. My parents care I ended it all up. Excluding, two of my class mates who were active on their parents watch over saw the disc.

I had move forward sightings in 1973 instance full of life in New Bremen, OH.

If you have possession of seen anything like this in the dreadfully area cheer be nicely adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All restricted information is reticent confidential."

"The Vike Describe (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"