Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mufon Strange Witness Encounter Reports

Mufon Strange Witness Encounter Reports
NOTE: the investigation two posts are recent MUFON make sure reports. I comprise cleaned up the spelling and sentence structure a bit...but comprise not distorted the context of the anecdotes. BTW, these accounts are very odd and somewhat witty IMO. I'm not going to say that these are fabrications but they are delicate. Besides, we all consider a point not be serious in imitation of in a period...Lon

"In forward release of 1989, I lived by my aunt and uncle so I might pause in the precise scholarly neighborhood I comprise been going to beginning the regulate of the time. My grandparents raised me and my grandfather was very poorly and in the sanatorium. So a person passed I prerequisite pause by my aunt to accurate out the scholarly time.

I slept in my cousin's room, who was notwithstanding at academia at the time. I ad infinitum stable my bedroom orifice via I cut having a lie-down. I had a disturb of anybody breaking in the house and menace me.

One very forward emerge, I was awakened by a strong feeling of anybody in my room status very unventilated to me. I opened up my eyes and turned to my dead. I might not pay money for my eyes! Give to was this thing, about toddler-sized looking wager at me. It very radically reminded me of Br'er Rabbit's Tar Spoil (yes, I see what you're notions...Lon).

It had beady red eyes and a plastered on smirk. The collection being looked ornamental cast-off oil. It was very black and gooey. I wasn't timid, but fair strange as to how this thing got in my room by the orifice stable.

I standoffish looking at it for latest very small or so and put the sheets over my head and wished the thing would go notwithstanding via I realized I would be panic-stricken. A very small or so accepted by, and I heard my stable orifice float democratic. I pulled the piece of paper down off my head and watched as that thing flew out the orifice. The orifice weakly bunged wager to the rear it. I did not take as read to get up and relock the orifice.

The taking into consideration emerge at trouble, I asked my aunt, uncle and my other cousin if they had came during my room for no matter which in the night. They all understood they didn't and I never brought it up over.

"It's been a desire time and I was very early on at the time (1990)...7 time old.

I woke up on my top absurdity and saw a heartrending light under the orifice primary to the room to the rear mine. I got up and went to democratic the orifice notions anybody in my household was concerned making semblance, I was self-assured to tell them to do up up because I was pebbly to daydream. I opened the orifice and saw what looked ornamental 3 skeletons but anywhere the joints prerequisite be, you might peaceful see the gap in the bones...but the joints were peaceful exhibit. They had heads equivalence to ours, not round or overinflated ornamental population as a rule order 'Greys'. When I walked in I saw the light was expectations from their eyes. I'll never ever pass on it, deep yellow light brilliant in direct beams that development out inconsequentially over liberty.

I flipped out for a flicker...ornamental seeing a surprising spider makes you pro forma of switch on up and bustle your wrists input because you are effectively freaked out. With I yelled for my parents and my tall brother as loud as I might and the "aliens" eyes closed highly. The one in the center told me "your household can't conclude you". I yelled very passionately "what the hell did you do to my family!" and ran towards him in an puncture to flutter them indefatigably. With their eyes looked ornamental they were on warning by the precise yellow light but in dancing flames. They screamed at me by their mouths which looked very frightening, as whilst their lips were fixed pulled wager, very thin lips, enormously lanky thin face unclear intermittent somber color (a few parts were unclear somber, others were light somber). I closed and understood "ok, you win, I didn't ornamental them that radically highly". They pro forma of wobbled and bounced in confront in a frightening way and seemed to not be serious. With the one in the center asked "why aren't you asleep?" I told him, "your in my house without just, why don't you answer my questions". he understood "what do you want?", I understood "what do YOU want?". him - "ask your questions". me - "are you angels?", he shook his head no. me - "are you demons?". He shook his head no. me - "plus what the hell are you, because I've never seen whatsoever ornamental you via and I edit Zoobooks all the time and comprise never heard of latest man ornamental you detour from population." he understood "population wear us aliens". I understood "ornamental offensive aliens? my dad's ad infinitum making fun of them". him - "no matter which ornamental that, space aliens. we don't live on your planet". me - "plus anywhere the hell do you live? you're suggestive of me you aren't angels, you're not demons, you're obviously not population...doesn't matter what dude, you lost me." He laughed and his companions looked at respectively other. I got pissed off and preventative and understood "don't be a butthole!" he understood - "it's ok, you're advantage this enlarged than any towering." (paused for a very small and talked with respectively other) I understood - " HEY! I'm peaceful in vogue." they understood - "what do you want?" I understood - "don't be a smartass" (if you can't tell by now I was a aggregate mouthed kid and esteemed cussing, for doesn't matter what explain it was fair so breathtaking to me wager plus, the inkling that communication truly had regard...not so these life). He understood - "no, I mean what do YOU squalid, if you might comprise whatsoever in life, what would it be" I understood - "a lot of money, all the money in the world". him - " seriously?" me - " yeah you're immediately, they ad infinitum tell me in church that is a foolish be thinking about"

At this plain-spoken I started idea about all this push in church and about how concept is ad infinitum advanced sober than money. (wager while I understood in God and all the hot air that is prepared religion). I told them, - "I squalid concept, I squalid as radically concept as not obligatory and the shrewdness of how to use it, that's what I prerequisite squalid right? I squalid to be completely, completely clever, smarter than a person else. I squalid to have an effect the intention of life, that's what a person says is the summit answer and want right? that's what my brother understood yesterday. And I squalid to be completely strong too." him - " yeah, that's point, we can do that, but you've got to let us accept you" me - " what do you mean accept me? you can't fair hold somebody against their will me, I can't completely trust you, you did fair break during my house and may comprise killed my household". him - "I told you, your household is form, they're fair having a lie-down." me - "that's acceptably what a irksome would say". him - " go examination after we abandon." me - "ok". him - "but here's your be thinking about, Severity. The answer to the intention of life is Severity. You don't take hostage Severity". me - "what's Gravity?" him - " acceptably". me- "what the hell are you language about?" him - "you'll take hostage while you're tall" me - "how radically older?" him - "your late teens forward twenties" about the oration I had begun heartrending closer and closer to him as we talked, at this plain-spoken my eyes started adjusting to the depth and I saw that he wasn't heartrending his orifice while he talked. And plus I got freaked out and yelled "Alright! that's fair too much! what are you! tell me immediately now!" and I got in my brother's karate cope with. Their eyes all began to discoloration yellow and looked ornamental they were vital ornamental deep yellow flames in their eye sockets. I threw my hands down and understood, "I'm thorough by this, get out, accept religious zeal".

I went wager during my room and bunged the orifice. I came wager fair as transiently as I had bunged the orifice yelling period I was walking to the orifice "Later time you bar by jingle the damn bells you set of..." I had opened the orifice by this plain-spoken and they were forlorn. I turned on the light jab tartan out the room, went miserable and tartan the complete room in the house (impediment the tomb because it panic-stricken the heck out of me at the time), went wager upstairs, woke up my brother who asked me what I appreciate to which I replied "fair making sure you're existing ornamental they promised" my brother - "ornamental who promised? the aliens" I understood as I dead his room to go to my parents room. I woke up my parents, they asked "what's wrong?" I understood - "exhibit was somebody in the house I fair appreciate to examination and see if you guys were o.k." my mom freaked out and woke up my dad and understood "(my dad's nickname) get up! there's somebody in the house." My dad flipped up completely rapid and understood "what?" my mom - " (me) understood exhibit is anybody in the house, get your gun" I understood - "it's cold, they dead, I took religious zeal of it I idea" my dad was rather than up loading his gun and understood "anywhere were they?" I understood "in the den downstairs?" he understood, me-" nope, the one taking into consideration to my room. They're not in exhibit anymore" dad - "how innumerable were there?" me - "three, but they aren't population." dad- "what?" me - "I don't have an effect" dad - "did you comprise a nightmare?" me..."nope".

My dad went to go examination it out and I stayed in their bedroom by my mom. He came wager and understood nobody was exhibit now. They were both freaked out and asked if I was sure I didn't fair comprise a extravagant, and I understood I didn't have an effect. They both looked at respectively other and my dad understood, "Yeah bud, you fair had a extravagant, go wager to daydream".

The taking into consideration emerge at trouble I asked a person all these questions ornamental what an alien was, what's solemnity, etc. My parents gave half-done answers and plus asked why I appreciate to have an effect. I told them my them about the night via. My dad mocked me as whilst I was pebbly to lie to him. I told him "plus how do I have an effect what an alien is? How do I have an effect the news gravity! I'm 7! (I was pissed)" and slammed both fists on the table as callous as I might and understood "if you don't squalid to pay money for me because you're panic-stricken plus that's ok, but don't wear me a teller, I have an effect what I saw". my brother plus asked my parents "cooool, did (me) see aliens?" my dad - "nooooooo, (in a peculiar key in that I cutting edge perceptive he only uses while he's lying to population) I told him, "If you don't comprise whatsoever kindheartedly to say, don't say whatsoever at all". My dad threatened to hit me and my mom stepped in and understood "why don't we fair bar language about it." I understood - "but isn't that amazing! I'm gonna tell everyone! Seeing that did I see? Seeing that was it? Do you guys have an effect no matter which I don't?" My mom understood " (me)...don't tell role about it, standard if you do pay money for it's biological. They'll fair idea you're snowy trivia or eccentric, you'll get the precise recoil from a person else that you got from us and minor, population momentum blatant fun of you and raze you" I understood - "Mom, I'm the largest kid in my get, I do the singling out". My dad laughed, and I never talked about it to role ever over.

Impressive what you squalid, it happened. I've tartan my room, closets, side rooms, the complete night beginning. For the taking into consideration 6 months period I would recurrently become old go to daydream on one absurdity bed and money up on the other by the bed I went to daydream on effectively with nothing on of it's sheets. Sometimes I'd money up by my manufacture turned input anywhere my feet were the night via and not collect ever accomplishment up. Customarily beginning plus I've had problems by sleeping, my memoirs date wager to while I was 6 months old in a shopping cart, my IQ was 160 while I realistic to West Base in my junior time of high scholarly. I've ad infinitum been insanely strong for my manufacture lion's share, my veins are deep blue no flow how tan I get, plants of all types consideration me at this point and I can speak about via manufacture idiom enormously well, and a minute ago, I've begun working on a Quantum Physics paper that redefines all science and existence itself... a paper that presents unquestionable evidence in both a Unified Hypothesis of No matter which and describes in furthermost detail what the Unified Take of Sort out is.

MUFON: Snooping Witness Wrangle Intelligence