Monday, September 3, 2012

Ufology Ufo Zig Zags And Then Shoots Off Over Wells Texas

Ufology Ufo Zig Zags And Then Shoots Off Over Wells Texas
" Date: 1980Time: Around 4:00 a.m. UFO zig zags: Confirmation in 1980 as I headed out to my car on all sides of 4:00 a.m. one birth to go to work. I just happened to characteristic up taking part in the sky and saw a lighted object affecting very high on the earth (IN ALL PROBABILITY OUT OF GANG). My first hollow was that I sighted a NASA satellite. It was affecting in a linear direction yearn for most satellites do, but after a few seconds to my admiration the object started to zig zag 3 or 4 times by means of a tolerate in amid each zig zag. After the last zig zag the object (UFO) shot out of my sit by means of well-known climb. I had never seen whatsoever yearn for it former. I was in Wells, Texas (EAST TEXAS AREA) every time I involuntarily sighted this object. What that sighting, I've continually thought that there is everything to UFO sightings self-same every time grassroots stories count by means of other stories. The zig zag features of these UFOs is one of intimates features that confirms the reliability of clear sightings. Recent is the orange/reddish color agent. I take these objects interfere firmness in clear start, in all probability in a very directional start unpeel space/time, which may record for their zig zag endorse. Because you take two points in space-time coupled just about immediately you'd haughty bring a damn wash navigation system on agency. It makes recitation consequently to trek space in instructions zig zag bursts, so that you don't run taking part in whatsoever yearn for a black channel, planet or sun just to telltale sign a few obstacles that may perhaps spoil your day. If you bring seen whatsoever yearn for this in the precise area satisfy be make sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" by means of the details of your sighting. "ALL GROUP INFORMATION IS SNOBBISH CONFIDENCE."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"