Saturday, August 31, 2013

Black Triangle Sighting In Las Vegas

Black Triangle Sighting In Las Vegas
i was standing out in my back yard and i heard a helicopter noise so i looked up and not even 3o feet above the roof of my house i saw 2 blacked out helicopters no lights no descreptive features made noise right behind them was a triangle craft i looked up as it passed directly over me it was like a stealth bomber but had lights under it at first i thought it was spot lights but they didnt project all the way to the ground lit up under side of craft only the lights were only white and there was 4 of them once the ufo passed over me 1 more blacked out helicopter was trailing it and same thing as the first 2 it was blacked out it was coming from the sw and heading towrds red rock canyon area. the next day my a/c was broken in my house. i allways told myself in my head it was just the military but after i researched online today about visitations in lasvegas and read about all the triangles i knew it was something more and maybe has personaly affected my life

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.