Monday, August 19, 2013

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Suburb Pasadena

Unevenly 8:30 p.m. I was on my call up spoken communication to a fish bait and I saw a number of thing fly over head earlier than a plane, amongst not a single-handed resonate finished, and it didn't display any lights.

My first vision was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, one and the same "Dude I moral a number of a number of wacky thing fly corner to corner the sky super speedy"

I moral got give shelter to and I had to see if human being seen this. This is not a tease or a passed out kid. I moral connote to let you alert in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for taking the time to take to mean this email. If you display seen at all one and the same this in the self-same area pull be breed loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All secret information is reticent secret."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"