Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Tigard Oregon On June 9Th 2013 Really Bright Light That Ive Never Seen Before

Ufo Sighting In Tigard Oregon On June 9Th 2013 Really Bright Light That Ive Never Seen Before
UFO SIGHTING IN TIGARD, OREGON ON JUNE 9TH 2013 - REALLY BRIGHT LIGHT THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. THEY WERE REALLY DIFFERENT. I CAUGHT AROUND 4-5 GOING IN THE SAME DIRRECTION.

1) I was just home from work 2) First thing I noticed was how crazy bright it was. It wasn't just about how bright, but how different the brightness looked. It wasn't like a flare in the sky, it was this weird bright object that was REALLY close. 3) My first thoughts were it was a UFO. Well maybe not a UFO UFO, but an object that didn't make sense. Nothing I've seen before. 4) It just went from N of my house to SW of my house. All 4 to 5 of them went from the same direction to the other end. 6) Lights got dimmer and dimmer and I think it's because it was going farther and farther away from me. I have photos and a 5 min video

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.