Monday, June 23, 2008

An Ufo Seen From A Plane Over Philadelphia

An Ufo Seen From A Plane Over Philadelphia
On May 30, 2013, a man, who was returning from a trip to the Midwest (USA), claims to have observed an unidentified flying object over Philadelphia while he went back to his home by plane.Witness has given an impressive and detailed description of this UFO:"I was returning via plane from a trip to the Midwest, and while in Philadelphia airspace (to the best of my knowledge) I saw an object move west as I was traveling east.""It had a slight upward trajectory, and as it approached some dark cloud cover. It stopped; just stopped and hovered where it was, remaining in the same place relative to the plane I was in.""It remained just in front of the cloud cover for the next several minutes while I pondered the event.""I have had other sightings, and was thinking about the last one I had, a year ago Memorial Day driving from NYC to Elmira, NY, and wondering if I would see another one."Lo and behold, a few minutes later this object shows up and behaves unlike any known aircraft.""After it remained in place for a while, it slowly started to descend through the cloud cover. As it did, it reversed direction and began traveling east, opposite to its original trajectory.""As it descended, it disappeared from sight. However, it left a slit in the cloud cover, much like if you were to draw your finger through icing on a cake - you'd see a trench.""That's what I saw."SOURCEhttp://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/paplane053013.html, June 5, 2013